Sunday, September 7, 2008

Introducing.....me!

Hi, my name is Claire. Welcome to my blog. I am attending Towson to pursue a degree in Mass Communications. This blog will serve as a digital notebook for my Newswriting class.

Since I left my hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, I have lived in California, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia. My current residence is in the Baltimore burbs. I am married to an awesome guy, Russ. Marriage is fun, as long as you allow yourself to be silly! I used to be a licensed massage therapist. In addition to research and writing, I enjoy using Photoshop for the 2-D design process. Also, I love metalsmithing and jewelry-making.

I love to sing. Anything from folk harmonies, to R+B and gospel, to opera (although I didn't do so well with the formal singing lessons!). When I visit Baton Rouge, I like to sing for my family with my brother, Mike, just for fun. Mike majors in Mass Comm at LSU and runs his own business as a professional musician. His two projects are:
A Reason Y, his solo work, and Two if By Land, a duo-show with his friend Shane. Mike and I plan to write a book together someday. OK, enough about me for now!

No comments: